S.E.A. Business Center (social media marketing Internship) South LA 16+ - 12 week internships learning social media marketing and performing social media duties for Distric2.co. To apply for the internship Email mailto:email@example.com?subject=Social%20Media%20Marketingfor more information
S.E.A. Business Center (Wood Work Internship) South LA 16+ - 12 week internships learning wood working. Learn how to create jewelry, iPhone/iPad cases, even tables all made of wood! Young people will have the chance to sell what they make. Email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Social%20Media%20Marketingfor more information
Macys (Retail Sales Associate, Stocking, Key Holder) Part-Time and Seasonal jobs available NOW!! Must have great attitude at all times, great customer service, be assertive and professional, be eager to embrace good work pace, pass background check and drug screen (security and back office). Where: JVS West Program West Hollywood Library-Wells Fargo Career Development Center 625 N. San Vicente Blvd. 1st Floor West Hollywood CA, 90069 Free parking underneath the library on the right side. Wednesday, November 12th, 2014 at 11:00am or 2:00pm must register at www.caljobs.ca.gov. Must bring right to work documents and must register first. Call Elisa Irish at (310)652-6570 and email your resume to Eirish@jvsla.org
Balance Diet (retail) Carson - Now hiring all positions. Store manager weight loss industry and/or weight loss experience preferred, Store sales leaders, Experienced weight loss professionals, Lifestyle coaches-previous weight loss center experience preferred but not required. Recruitment: Wednesday, November 5th from 10:00am to 2:00pm at the Carson Community Center (801 East Carson Street Carson, CA 90745). Send your resume to email@example.com
U.S. Census (Field Representatives)Torrance- Part-Time The Census Bureau conducts a variety of surveys every month, quarter, and year with households and businesses. Representatives are selected based on openings in the county or city in which they live in. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply. Requirements: must be a citizen of the United States and present proof of identity and employment eligibility, have a valid drivers license and a reliable vehicle to use in completing assignments, pass the basic skills test, and successfully complete mock and structured interview. To reserve a space for interview call (800)992-3529 or email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Los%20Angeles%20Census%202014
ZARA (Cashiers, Sales Associates, and stock room) Farmers Market LA - Zara, our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Requirements: flexible schedule/availability, previous retail experience a plus, passion for fashion!Sounds like you? Then apply now by bringing a copy of your resume and asking to speak to the manager, in consideration for this excellent opportunity.Store location: 6333 W 3rd St E14 Los Angeles, CA 90036
Fashion Boutique (retail) Inglewood - $9/hr Looking to hire a reliable, trustworthy fashion obessed male or female in a paid internship. Involves retail and light social media. Starts in mid-November 8-15 per week Tuesday - Saturday 11a - 4p or 3:30p - 8p work on site. Send resumes to Felicia Oliver mailto:email@example.com?subject=Fashion%20Boutique%20Inglewood
Building Curtain Wall Cleaning and Maintenance (Hi-rise building interior/exterior cleaing) West Adams - 30-40 positions available. Must pass a drug test, US Citizen, Pass a background check, reliable transportation, can carry up to 5o pounds, work hours vary from early morning to late night. Usually Tuesday through Saturday (5am -1:30am). Send resumes to mailto:CrenshawWestjobs@gmail.com?subject=Exterior%2FInterior%20Cleaning%20and%20Maintenance%20Crew%20Memebers
Home Instead (Home Helper) West L.A 21+. - $9.00 -$10.00 with overtime a possibility. Enhance a live of a senior through companionship and home-helper services. Requirements, reliable car, pass a drug test, High School Dipolma, 1 year of verifiable care giving services. Paid orientation and training.. Contact Deborah at 323-466-2345
Worksource California (Security Guards) Watts Worksource Center- Seeking highly motivated unarmed security officers, field supervisors, and rovers to work throughout southern California. Requirements (any position): Must have a valid guard card, have open availability, be able to read and write legibly, work in a fast paced environment, and be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time. For some positions having a clean driving record is required. Apply in person on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 11101 S. Central Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90059. Please arrive in business attire and bring two forms of identification. Guard card, other applicable permits, and your current resume.
See’s Candies (Seasonal Call Center/Contact Center Representatives) Carson- $10.50/hr. Looking for inbound call center associate that can handle both sales and customer service calls. Some positions require to handle email. Current positions are projected to last from October through December 2014,some opportunities for extensions may be available. Requirements: Previous customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment. Must be detail oriented with good listening skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and a clear professional phone voice. Most important a strong desire to help customers purchase the right gift and resolve any issues that arise. Pc experience is a MUST and some positions require the use of Excel. To apply submit a resume online at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/sees-candies
Wells Fargo (Tellers) Crenshaw- $11.33/hr You will have the opportunity to provide top-notch customer service by handling financial transactions accurately and efficiently. Requirements:One year previous experience interacting with people or customers, demonstrates ability to achieve goals, positive attitude, reliable attendance, and must successfully complete a web-based pre-screening test.
TruGreen LandCare (Landscape Laborers) Gardena 18+ -Seeking personnel who can start today in our immediate openings. Competitive wages, training and advancement opportunities. Must pass a criminal background, drug screening and E-Verify. Interested applicants please contact Evelyn Sanchez at (310)502-7771 West 130th Street, Gardena, CA 93065.
Pizza Hut (food service) San Gabriel Valley - Now hiring all positions in various locations, in San Gabriel Valley. If interested please submit an application to www.4hutjobs.com and indicate you were referred by SEA Business Center, or call your nearest Pizza Hut Location to schedule an interview.
Customer Service Representative (Irwindale)-$12/hr Manufacturing company looking for someone to eventually become the CSR Manager. Looking for someone who can provide timely and accurate service to all customers (external and internal) with regards to product delivery and documentation required to satisfactorily complete all customer service requirements. Requirements: Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, etc.) , an associates degree or equivalent and minimal customer service or business background experience, have experience taking/processing orders (arrange for freight carriers), knowledge of products their use and ability to identify and understand customer needs and how to fulfill those needs, ability to effectively communicate with customers and all other company departments, and thorough understanding of company sales policies to ensure consistent and appropriate application and communication to customers. To apply Email your resume to Workforce Development Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org please specify in the subject line of your email: CSR Irwindale.
Sears (Sales Associates, Home Appliances, Sales-Consumer Electronics, Backroom Associate, Sales Home Improvement, Apparel Associate, and Sales-Fine Jewelry) Downey- We are having a job fair on Thursday, October 23rd, 2014 from 10am to 3pm. At our Downey location 500 Stonewood St, Downey, CA 90241. Must apply online and complete the assessment before attending at www.sears.com/careers or visit your local store and apply at the Employment kiosk.
Modern Parking (Seasonal Parking Attendant) Glendale - $10/hr Seeking cashiers/parking attendants for seasonal positions at Glendale Galleria. No experience necessary. Please apply online at modernparking.com, select 'Careers' and 'Apply Now'.
Personal Care Aide/Caregiver training (Free training) Walnut - Orientation Monday November 10th at 10:00am at Mt. San Antonio College Building 30 Room 113 1100 N. Grand Ave. Walnut, Ca 91789. 6 week training program open to the public, job referral provided. Must have valid ID and pass a background check. Parking NOT included. For more information call 909-274-4845.
Adeeco (Taste Taster) Glendale - Taste taster needed to taste and describe flavors, colors, odors, and textures of new food products. Sessions are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30am - 11:30am Training will be provided. Must be available for both Tuesday and Thursday. Email you resume/contact information to mailto:Sandra.Sepulveda@adeccona.com?subject=Taste%20Tester%20Glendale
Shoe Store (retail sales associate) Arcadia - Part time position that will lead to full time position when the holiday season arrives. Must have 6 months of previous experience and have open schedule. Meet strict dress code,very conservative. Starting at $10/hr. Interested send resumes to Melanie.email@example.com
Recycling Company (Sales) Boyle Heights - Must have excellent sales skills 5-7 years experience. Bilingual a plus and must be a quick thinker. email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Sales%20Job%20Recycling%20Company%2090063 if interested.
Personal Touch Cleaning & Maintenance (cleaning) Commerce - Cleaning facilities for mid rises, hotels, shopping centers, and portfolio communities. Visit http://seacharter.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=c3fbf332fc7f7439eff4f94f2&id=b81eaaf721&e=a487e0b24f or call 800-660-2092
Inclusion Services (personal care attendants) Whittier & El Monte 18+ - One on one with clients with special needs. Areas of experience needed are in supported living services. Have experience working with individuals with development and or mental disabillites. Pass a background, high school diploma, CPR certified, and good driving record. $9/hr Apply in person 13225 Philadephia St. Suite E. Whittier, Ca 90601 or email it to mailto:email@example.com?subject=Personal%20Care%20Attendant%20
Johannessen Trading Co. (entry level work at steel distributor) East Los Angeles 18+ FF - Looking for entry level positions to serve at steel distributor. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323-726-3503
Levi's Store (Sales and Stock) Commerce - Apply online here in the Job number box type 1402375 for stock room or 1402376 for sales. Store number 323-725-1450
King Taco (various restaurant positions) Los Angeles CBC - Looking to fill positions in the restaurant and in the corporate office. Contact the personnel department 323-266-3585
Auntie Ann's (food service) Commerce - Hiring positions at the location in the Citadel contact general manager Sherry Carpenter 909-724-4436 or the manager Christina Chavira 323-726-0244 for more information
Nautica (retail) City of Commerce FF 16+ - Currently hiring customer service position and back of house stocking for the holiday season. Apply online http://seacharter.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=c3fbf332fc7f7439eff4f94f2&id=ea7de56a7b&e=a487e0b24f, type in the search space "careers", in the keyword space type Store 143
Swaner Hardwood Co. (General labor/lumberyard) Burbank 18+ - Manually move lumber or other unskilled labor. Be able to stand for 90% - 95% of your shift. Bilingual preferred and must be able to work overtime. 18+ 9/hr w/benefits , vacation pay, holiday pay and semi-annual bonuses. Apply in person at 5 W. Magnolia Blvd. Burbank, 91502
Tent Marker (Sewer) Santa Fe Springs - Looking for experienced Sewers who have experience in handling heavy fabric (upholstrey, jeans, backpacks, etc.) Using a single needle machine to make tents. $9/hr Apply in person 12401 E. Slauson Ave, Suite E, Whittier, CA 90605 (562)945-5390 9858 Artesia Blvd, Bellflower, CA 90706 (866)417-3991
City Watch LA (Sales) Downtown Los Angeles - Looking for a commission based sales person for online advertising for one of the most influential online reader bases in LA. Send resume to: mailto:email@example.com?subject=City%20Watch%20LA%20Sales%20Position%20
Dominos Pizza (food service) - San Gabriel Valley Hiring Drivers & Customer Service Representatives Send resume to Nickolas Roberson firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Rose Hills (Customer Care & Administration) Whittier, Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary Hiring Customer Care represenatives and Administrative Assistant Send Resume to: email@example.com
Pasadena Convention Center (On-Call Caterers, Cooks, Servers) - Pasadena On-Call Positions Available at Pasadena Convention Center Event Catering. Looking for Caterers, cooks, servers Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank of America (Call center attendants & Bank Tellers) - El Monte San Gabriel Valley El Monte Bank of America hiring call-center attendants and bank tellers. Send your resume to: email@example.com
Old Navy (Seasonal Customer Service Represenatives) - Arcadia, Old Navy Arcadia Mall, hiring seasonal and full time employee for the upcoming holiday season. Send your resume to Camille Wallace at Camille_Wallace@stores.gap.com
Mobile minds (community outreach) - East LA, Montebello, Rosemead, Azusa Hiring temporary Community Outreach workers. Energetic youth recruit students to sign up for after school tutoring. Knowledge of Montebello, Rosemead, Azusa or East LA is a plus. $12/hr. To contact project manager David, call (562) 333-5433
On Going Leads LA County
EPVO (Group Tutor) $20/Hr. Looking for tutors to assist in the implementation of Educational Pathways and Vocational Opportunities services appropriate for youth ages 16 to 19 in order to support academic achievement and youth development. Some of the areas we serve include, but are not limited to: Inglewood, Compton, Crenshaw, East LA, San Gabriel Valley, and Antelope Valley. This position may include evenings and weekends. Required Education and Training: Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in education, child development, experience working with diverse communities, at least one year of experience working with at risk youth, probation, and foster youth ages 16 to 19, comfortable working in high crime/low income Los Angeles County neighborhoods, excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail in documentation, computer literate, must have a valid Drivers License, excellent driving record, reliable transportation and auto insurance, must pass LA County probation fingerprint background check and must pass multiple choice skills test based on high school exit exams. Preferred Experience and Training: Bilingual in Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, or Spanish. Completed Bachelors Degree in education, Child Development or related field, and CA teaching credential. If Interested please send your cover letter, resume, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org management to groups of 20 youth, facilitate homework completion during appropriate times,
- UPS (Driver Helper) LA County 18+ - $10/hr. You will assist a UPS driver in your neighborhood with pickups and deliveries during the holiday season 10am to 8pm Monday through Friday until January 16 (On-Call position). Must meet driver on route within 30 minutes and meet driver appearance standards: Men- No piercings, no facial hair with the exception of neatly trimmed mustache, and hair must not go past shirt collar. Women-One stud earring per ear and hair must be worn in a bun or ponytail. Both-No visible tattoos. Requirements: Must have solid black or brown polishable leather shoes, no tennis shoes. Present Excellent customer service skills, work outdoors in positive or negative weather conditions, be able to lift up to 70 pounds by yourself and 150 with a partner, and must be able maintain a fast work pace through the day. If interested and would like to attend this event please register at www.hirelayouth.com/upshireby Monday October 27, 2014. Must be available to attend an orientation/interview on the following date: Tuesday, October 29, 2014 10am or 12pm. UPS will be interviewing on site. Interested applicants must show up at least 15 minutes before schedule time, late arrivals will not be allowed.
- Bath and Body Works (retail) LA County- Hiring seasonal employees apply online here and download an application.
- Securitas USA (security) LA County - Looking for motivated individuals to join their professional Security Officers. Competitive wages, benefits, free training and uniforms, vacation, 401(k). Apply online at http://seacharter.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c3fbf332fc7f7439eff4f94f2&id=350dba27b1&e=a487e0b24f or call 805-650-6285
- Goodwill (retail associates) LA County- Perform general sales functions and general housekeeping. Must be able to lift heavy up to 40lbs. Have a good knowledge of basic math. Must be punctual and dependable. Other duties as assigned. Apply online at http://seacharter.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c3fbf332fc7f7439eff4f94f2&id=9fb3913755&e=a487e0b24f or for more info call 323-223-1211
- Metro (Bus Operators) LA County 21+ - Metro is seeking part time Bus Operators. Must have 6 months or more experience in customer service and a valid California Class C driver's license. To apply visit metro.net or call 213-922-7153
- Salvation Army (Bell Ringer) LA County- Seasonal position starting in Mid-November until Christmas, For more information contact Irene Rivera 323-960-0640
- California Department of Corrections (peace officer) 21+- California department of Corrections and Rehabilitation's is looking to hire 7,000 in the next 3 years. Starting at $17.61 w/ benefits. Must be US Citizen, High School diploma, no felony convictions, good physical condition, edl;igible to own/posses a firearm. Visit http://seacharter.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c3fbf332fc7f7439eff4f94f2&id=a50009aa5a&e=a487e0b24f to apply.
- 1st Choice Staffing (general labor) LA County FF CBC - Forklift drivers, warehouse work, temp to hire contact branch manager Betty Raygoza 714-228-9715
- Party City (retail) LA County - Hiring for the holiday season for all positions Apply online, by clicking here
- California Conservation Corps (Government) LA County - Seeking young people to join this state agency that places young people and the environment together to the benefit of both. Click here for more information.
- Hemet School District (Bus Drivers) - LA County Requirements, High School Diploma, Possession of a valid California Driver's License. Three years of successful driving experience with a demonstrated record of safe driving. Starting at $13.48 w/ Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance for regular employees. To apply http://seacharter.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c3fbf332fc7f7439eff4f94f2&id=c48ab2f9a6&e=a487e0b24f, search: "Hemet L.A.", click link for "Substitute Bus Driver", and then "click here to apply". Questions: 626-453-3763
- Schneider (Truck Driving, Warehouse, and Administrative Assistants) - South El Monte - Truck Drivers, Office Assistants, Warehouse workers. Potential tuition reimbursement for Truck Driving School for more info: http://seacharter.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=c3fbf332fc7f7439eff4f94f2&id=b8caedadbd&e=a487e0b24f
- Labor Ready, (General Labor) LA County Day labor in the southland. Job posted or given out at each site daily. For more information: http://seacharter.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c3fbf332fc7f7439eff4f94f2&id=fdef391459&e=a487e0b24f Email: mailto:email@example.com?subject=Ready%20to%20work%20LA%20Area
- QBS (Janitorial/Maintenance) - LA County Currently hiring staff to clean and maintain S.E.A. facilities. Email Resume to YouthJobs@SEACharter.net